The responsibilities of the Utility Clerk are:
- Billing for water consumption, sewer and trash service
- Processes utility payments
- Annual drinking water report
- Process requests for water activation and/or shut off
- Processes Missouri One Call reports
- Initiates work orders for water
Water / Sewer Utility
A refundable deposit is required for all water service:
- $75 for Residential
- $100 for Business
Bills are due the 15th of each month. Late fees are applied on the 16th. Service shut off occurs on the 27th.
Trash pick up days are Tuesday through Friday. You may call City Hall to find out which day your part of town is serviced.
After Hours Payments
If unable to make payment during City Hall's hours of operation, you may put the payment in the drop box. This drive-up drop box is located in the City Hall parking lot and is painted blue.